Android is a based on the Linux V2.6 Kernel with Java programming interface operating environment. Initially, Android deployment target for mobile phone arena including Smartphone and lower cost flip phone devices. Android uses Dalvik (special Java virtual machine) which is based on the Apache Harmony Java implementation. Android also support 2D and 3D graphic animation using openGL libraries for data storage it use SQLLite database.
Google announced the Open Handset Alliance and the Android development platform along with first beta version of the Android Software Development Kit (SDK) in November of 2007. Within a few months, over 1 million people download the android development SDK from the Google's website. T-Mobile first announces the G1 Android Mobile phone and before the end of the years several thousand mobile were sold.
Features of Android Development
- Android is a unique platform that allows Android developers to build unique, creative applications for Android platform devices.
- Android mobile phone OS is based on Linux kernel and its development platform is multitasking, which means any application can run on the Android Smartphone simultaneously without affecting the performance.
- Android build device are fully customizable as the user requirement.
- Android Mobile Application Development platform provide large variety of libraries and useful tools that can be used to build up most creative and sophisticated mobile apps.
- Android platform pre-built of tools dramatically increases the productivity of android application developers and help them to build or design function rich android application faster.
Krishna Technology is India based Android Application Development Company offer extensive range of Android apps development services from game to complex business and enterprise software development. Our Expert Android developers have an in-depth knowledge of Google Android SDK which helps to create some amazing and great android apps for our clients.